Friday, April 25, 2008

National Prayer Day Approaching

May 1st is our National Day of Prayer. Just thought I would give you a few days to think about what is in your heart. I was wondering if perhaps it might be worth some thought to think about our needs on a smaller scale. When we think of the "nation", of course, peace would be right at the top of the list. That is something very valuable to me and an issue I address in prayer daily. I know, peace must begin with me. So, with that in mind, I will begin the day praying for peace of mind for all those who are in my circle.....and friends, I have learned, that means I will be praying for myself as well.
May any issue of peace that you are dealing with be given to the King of Peace.
Again, you remain in my prayers.
Pat Howes
Prayer Minister Holy Cross MCC Pensacola FL.

No comments: